Skip to main content

Failure,hope and success...............

I was a student once ridiculed by many, I was a broken heart, I was the one who thought that life is as simple as I plan.I was the one who cried over losing in exams.I was the one who struggled to keep up promises made to my family.I was the one who was least cared by my friends.
So I feel that I am qualified enough to write about HOLDING ON DESPITE DIFFICULTIES.

Life is always full of surprises 
No one knows what is to come by the next moment.Yet many of us fill our minds with full of expectations.When our expectations are beaten by the challenges life gives us, we get disturbed.It is a common thing where people with dreams often are bogged down by smallest disturbances in their plans.Perhaps this happens because those slightest difficulties seem much bigger to them at that moment and they stop there.We often hear many students especially in intermediate stage committing suicides for reasons like, not getting good rank etc., Many youngsters end their lives for a love failure! This is not because they hate life but it is because of their inability to look beyond that point of misery.If someone told them that ranks don't matter too much these days, and they can settle well in life even with average scores, those young minds would not have faced that trauma and would not have ended their lives.A single love failure is not worth sacrificing a precious life but the poor soul was incapable of realizing it at that moment,result.......loss of life!!!
So it is always advisable to be prepared for the surprises that life gives you- sweet and bitter.Have a dream, have a plan, if something else is planned for you in life then accept it with a smile without regrets.It is the hard truth of life.After all, life is a movie with fun, love, betrayal, failure, success, satisfaction, disappointment ...and everything within it."When the movie is peaceful feel like a protagonist, if it includes hardships think like a viewer".

Difficulties are for your good
"You cannot appreciate light if you have not seen darkness"
It is absolutely true in one's life.You do not know the importance of money unless you suffer at least once out of lack of money.The real meaning of love is taught to you only when you experience a heartbreak.The lesson a difficulty or a loss teaches you is far more powerful and impactful than anything else.So when a difficulty hits on you, feel glad that you are going to learn a profound lesson.


"There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope"
The only way to get out of a difficult situation is to have a hope that you can get out of it.Have faith in yourself.Problems are the real testing times of the strength of your conviction to hold on to your dreams, to hold on to your life.Prove yourself worthy in that test and you will win the rest of your life.Hope is the candle that can pierce through utter darkness and will show you the path towards light.Mind you, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, all you need is to pass through the tunnel with the hope that there is light.
My biggest challenge in life changed from time to time.As I've already mentioned, once it was my status in college, after I rose above that, it became my heart break and now it is the feeling of nostalgia as I am away from all my near and dear ones to pursue my ambitions.Whatever the struggle be, this always resonates in my heart "Difficulties do not come to destroy you.They come to help you realize your hidden potential and power.Let the difficulties know that you are too difficult!!! 
-A .P. J. 
RESPECT.
Good luck 
Bye.
Note:This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.’ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love story or a breakup story?

Some stories are so strange. Neither a common man nor can an expert judge those stories easily. This is one such story for me. Planned to be a plain one without twists and turns. But, most of the times, you plan something and life plans something else for you. The story  A girl and a boy entered a relationship without exchanging roses or without saying I LOVE YOU. They chat occasionally and most of the time it was the bliss, of a young love they got. It was not the person but the sense of love that gave happiness to both of them. On those occasional chatting, all they do is make promises and see the voice and the presence of the other. That was enough, and that gave happiness. Days passed, and only days passed. The feeling of love and the desire to live together was getting strong in the girl. She is a girl of dreams and ambitions. Her ability to imagine things overshadowed her understanding of reality. She loved the boy truly, sincerely, not the real one but the one in her imagi

A Beautiful Evening

Your touch sparked a wave of memories in my head. All the noise, the noise of expectations, problems, and challenges, the noise of  agony, rejection, and failure got silenced. I was deafened to them. All I wanted was to be in you, consuming the warmth of your hug. Amid all of this, you grabbed me towards you, I was lost in diffidence! That soft touch of you, reminded me of the awesomeness of my smile, long lost! It reminded me of the innocent self that I were, aiming at the Everest, still happily hopping at the river side. It reminded me of the child I were, crying out loud when in pain, laughing out louder when in joy. I began to wonder, when did I lose myself in this babel. Amid all of this, You grabbed me towards you, I was lost in diffidence! It was a beautiful evening, up on the hill, calm and serene. The composure of the lake reminded me of the beauty of silence, that my soul yearned for. I missed out on looking at the colourful birds perching on the tr

Worry , Worry , Worry ...................................

We the humans are worry worms! we worry and worry and worry . We bother less about the things around us , everything makes us happy ,everything looks wonderful when we are kids.But as we grow worry worm inside us grows year after year.The moment a worry worm takes birth in us is when we are put into a school.There it gets nurtured.Going to school leaving mamma is a worry.Facing the terrific teacher in class is a worry. As we climb up the academic ladder worries also climb. Doing homework , wearing uniform,sacrificing a dress that we like ......................................... WORRY. Set goals ...........worry about not achieving them. make friends ............worry about loosing them. Study well ................worry about getting 2nd rank?! Love a guy ...............worry about parents. love parents.............worry about not making a love. Don't have a good dress, don't have more money ,don't have a good job,don't have a better partner.........