Skip to main content

TRUE LOVE...............

Yeah!!! I am back.....with something that is very interesting, not only to me but probably to everybody. It's love-BOY&GIRL. It fascinated me from those times when I started understanding the routine love stories portrayed in Telugu movies. My analysis on love mostly comes from this understanding and some personal lessons here and there. Oh yes! those quotes that you get when you type true love in google also have some impact on me.
So what is true love?
I feel that than understanding what true love is, it is easier to understand what it is not. So, true love is not talking on the phone for hours together, giving gifts for birthdays, continuous chatting, sending quotes, posting photos, avoiding any serious talk on relationship, career, always living in the world of fantasies........all this does not comprise true love. In fact, it does not need all this. True love needs compassion towards the partner.
It needs to understand the requirements, forgive the fallacies, enjoy the innocence and protect the partner from insecurities. It requires bigger hearts to endure pain and suffering only to see the smile on the face of your lover. True love is not often a bed of roses, it has thorns the thorns that poke you when questions on the relationship, career choices, goals etc., arise. It needs you to have a broad shoulder so that you give it to her/him to lean on when worst of her(him) insecurities hit on (her). True love is oneness at heart like that of best friends. It is the strength that you get to accomplish your goals so that both of you can be together in future. It is that understanding that tells you
"it's OK, forgive" when your partner behaves badly, quickly realizes her(his) mistake and comes back to you with a pitiable face.True love is a weakness that keeps you constantly worry about the well-being of your partner. True love is a commitment that holds you back from moving on though you have a hundred reasons to do so. True love is a beauty that makes that old couple out there walking with each others' support and holding hands tightly, cherishing their memories of togetherness.True love is divine, but, let me warn you it is the rarest!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love story or a breakup story?

Some stories are so strange. Neither a common man nor can an expert judge those stories easily. This is one such story for me. Planned to be a plain one without twists and turns. But, most of the times, you plan something and life plans something else for you. The story  A girl and a boy entered a relationship without exchanging roses or without saying I LOVE YOU. They chat occasionally and most of the time it was the bliss, of a young love they got. It was not the person but the sense of love that gave happiness to both of them. On those occasional chatting, all they do is make promises and see the voice and the presence of the other. That was enough, and that gave happiness. Days passed, and only days passed. The feeling of love and the desire to live together was getting strong in the girl. She is a girl of dreams and ambitions. Her ability to imagine things overshadowed her understanding of reality. She loved the boy truly, sincerely, not the real one but the one in her imagi

A Beautiful Evening

Your touch sparked a wave of memories in my head. All the noise, the noise of expectations, problems, and challenges, the noise of  agony, rejection, and failure got silenced. I was deafened to them. All I wanted was to be in you, consuming the warmth of your hug. Amid all of this, you grabbed me towards you, I was lost in diffidence! That soft touch of you, reminded me of the awesomeness of my smile, long lost! It reminded me of the innocent self that I were, aiming at the Everest, still happily hopping at the river side. It reminded me of the child I were, crying out loud when in pain, laughing out louder when in joy. I began to wonder, when did I lose myself in this babel. Amid all of this, You grabbed me towards you, I was lost in diffidence! It was a beautiful evening, up on the hill, calm and serene. The composure of the lake reminded me of the beauty of silence, that my soul yearned for. I missed out on looking at the colourful birds perching on the tr

Worry , Worry , Worry ...................................

We the humans are worry worms! we worry and worry and worry . We bother less about the things around us , everything makes us happy ,everything looks wonderful when we are kids.But as we grow worry worm inside us grows year after year.The moment a worry worm takes birth in us is when we are put into a school.There it gets nurtured.Going to school leaving mamma is a worry.Facing the terrific teacher in class is a worry. As we climb up the academic ladder worries also climb. Doing homework , wearing uniform,sacrificing a dress that we like ......................................... WORRY. Set goals ...........worry about not achieving them. make friends ............worry about loosing them. Study well ................worry about getting 2nd rank?! Love a guy ...............worry about parents. love parents.............worry about not making a love. Don't have a good dress, don't have more money ,don't have a good job,don't have a better partner.........